Thursday, May 1, 2008

First Blog

So, Im sitting here trying to figure out what this blogging is really for anyways, since this is my first post? What do I write about or talk about that would so intresting for others who would want to read?? Hmm, I am a SAHM to 2 beautiful girls that fullfill my days and make my life rich. I have the best Husband in the world, that I couldn't ask for any better. And my girls have to best father who they just adore. Well more than me anyways. I have wonderful family who are there for us anytime we need them. I don't have many friends, I guess you could say. I feel that my time is better for me to be with my family than out and about with friends, so I guess that's why I just don't make many. Who cares though. I have the best life anyone could ask for. I may not be rich finacially nor material wise but I take a look around and see what I have, Unconditional love, and that makes me more rich in ways than I could ever explain. I LOVE MY LIFE!!

No comments: