Monday, May 5, 2008

What a GREAT weekend!

We had a great weekend! Friday night we went out to eat at Chili's which I just love this restaurant! The food was great and the kids was on their best behavior! Jimmy and I hardly ever get to just go out to eat and spend time together since the weekends are so busy getting things done around the house that needs to be done that we just don't have time to do during the week since he works so much and I'm taking care of the kids. Saturday, I had a little break from Jasmine. My mom came and got Jasmine and my parents spent a little time with her. Jimmy had to do some things for my Father, so it was just Kendall and I and it sure was quit around here! We listened and sung songs and danced silly! I'm sure she enjoyed it because they never get one on one quality time with mom! Saturday night we went to the IL's house and hung around there for awhile which is was quit as well since I wasn't having to run Jasmine. And she gets wild when she is around her cousins. Today, I didn't get much around here with having to deal with the stupid Dental Insurance company because some dingbat can't code and do their job the right way. Thank goodness it was fixed though. So, Jasmine got a new turtle sandbox today! My dad brought it by this afternoon and she just adores it. From the time she got it till dark, she came in one time for supper and back out the door she was to the sandbox. Something new to keep her occupied for the time being. After she came in, there was sand everywhere in the floor and embedded in her head that I had to scrub out. What a mess it was. So, Thanks be to Mom and Dad for the lovely gift!

No comments: