Saturday, January 10, 2009

Want to Join Me?

Want to join me for a challenge? A weight loss challenge! Just go to http://shrinkingjeans.net/ and read all about it and if you think it might be for you then sign up! I am! Im soo tired of living the unhealthy lifestyle! I want to feel better about myself. And I just want all this weight off. My husband and I feel the same so we made a bet. We weighed this past Friday and so two months whoever looses the most gets to do something really great! Mine?? Im going to the SPA and I don't mean a massage. I am all out, full out service! Oh Yes, This bet is mine. So, I found this site and I am in on it. What better way to have support and read about others who are doing the same challange. And If you loose the most, you win something. So go check it out. Ready to get started??? LETS GO!!!


Start weight: 224

No comments: