Tuesday, January 27, 2009

On Hold

So my weight loss journey is on hold for now. Don't get me wrong. I am still going to try my best to eat healthy but I'm not going to try so hard. You see, I have PCOS. I am Insulin Resistant or Hypothyroid but my Testosterone levels are really out of control. That's where my weight is coming from. It's like Im walking into a health food store and coming out with a bottle of testosterone and taking it. I have been having trouble's with my meds for the past year or so. I finally broke down and went to a new doctor. He put me on different meds hoping to control my levels. He also told me that once I get my levels under control I should be able to loose more weight. So I am on hold for now, hoping my meds work. I have read on the internet that alot of woman have lost wieght on these meds so we will see. It's so frustrating.

No comments: